A delicious, healthy and vegan chocolate pudding. The perfect treat!
250g dark chocolate
100g whole fresh strawberries
2bsp milled flaxseed
100g desiccated coconut
2bsp rapeseed oil
2tbsp date syrup
1tbsp baking powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 120 degrees
- Melt the chocolate in a glass dish over a pan of boiling water until smooth – stirring occasionally
- Meanwhile pour the oil and syrup into a large bowl
- Take a small bowl and add the milled flax seed, followed by two to three tbsp water and mix well, until it becomes gloopy. Leave to one side.
- When the chocolate has melted add it to the oil and syrup
- Add the baking powder and mix well
- Add the flax seed and and then the coconut
- Finally, fold in the strawberries until all the ingredients are mixed well
- Bake in the oven on a low temperature (approx. 120 degrees) for about 20 mins. Then increase the temperature to 160 degrees for another 20 mins.
- Remove and let it cool, serve with yoghurt or eat alone.