If you’d like a winter soup that is beautifully warming, nutritious and easy to make then this is the one for you! Perfect for the cold, dark months. This winter soup is guaranteed to gift you a lovely, comforting lift.
1 Whole Swede roughly chopped
2 Sweet Potatoes chopped
1 Large Onion chopped
6 Garlic Cloves with skin on
1 Tbsp Bouillon stock
1 Tbsp Miso Paste
1 Pint of Water
4 Spring Onions
Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
Rapeseed oil for drizzling and cooking
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Arrange the chopped swede, sweet potatoes, onion and garlic and on a baking sheet. Season well and drizzle with oil.
- Place in the oven for 30 mins, turning after 15 mins.
- After 20 mins, heat some oil in a large saucepan and add the spring onions.
- Once soft, add the cooked swede, sweet potatoes, onion and garlic to the pan and stir well.
- Mix the stock and miso in hot water and stir well.
- Add the stock and miso to the veg, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for about 15 mins and take off heat when cooked.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve whilst hot!