Getting enough sleep is essential for good health and wellbeing but is becoming increasingly difficult to achieve. Our sleep workshops, online resources and one to one sessions provide excellent support and advice helping everyone achieve a good night’s sleep.
The Why Sleep Matters workshop is a fascinating mix of science and practical advice. Providing employees with the knowledge and support they need to promote better sleep has a hugely positive impact on both physical and mental wellbeing.
What you’ll learn
Sleep workshops can be tailored to your organisations requirements covering:
- How much sleep do we need?
- How do sleep requirements change with age?
- The impact of poor sleep
- The relationship between mental wellbeing and sleep
- Exercise and sleep
- Shift working and sleep
- Practical interventions and advice to manage sleep problems
- Different types of insomnia and how to manage them